TOURS & ACTIVITIES
The following are just a short sampling of tours and activities on offer in this Far North Queensland region.
Please enquire directly with us to pre-book any tour or advise on any activity you are interested in.
With our years of experience we will advise you as well as pre-book tours.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: +61 418 395 171
Just a few choices . . . so many more
- GREAT BARRIER REEF - snorkel or dive on the longest reef in the world
- WORLD HERITAGE RAINFORESTS - Join a rainforest safari to some of the oldest rainforests in the world or self-drive
- TROPICAL ISLANDS - Cruise to an island for a day of snorkelling, diving, walking or just relaxing in the sun.
- CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE - Play a game of golf at beautiful Paradise Palms, a 5 minute drive from Palm Cove village centre.
- WHITE WATER RAFTING - Raft, kayak, or canoe on rivers ranging from fast to calm through scenic tropical rainforest.
- SKYRAIL & SCENIC KURANDA RAIL TOUR - Visit Kuranda mountain village and markets for a day of shopping and rainforest walks
- TABLELANDS - There is so much to see and do in the Tablelands and surrounding areas: waterfalls, mountains, rainforests, lakes, platypus spotting, and even a Spanish castle.
- HARTLEY'S CREEK CROCODILE ADVENTURES - Simply the best place to view crocodiles & local wildlife